A Hayesman will…
1) Live his faith by:
· Modeling himself on Jesus the Good Shepherd as a man of dignity and selflessness.
· Discovering the presence of God in every aspect of his life.
· Recognizing the need to serve God by serving others and his Church.
2) Demonstrate the quality of his education by:
· Thinking critically and communicating effectively.
· Striving for academic excellence through disciplined work habits.
· Seeking, evaluating, and respecting all points of view and growing from the experience.
3) Show his responsibility by:
· Serving and supporting his family and community through love and commitment.
· Maintaining an active relationship as an alumnus with the Hayes community.
· Upholding the values of freedom and accepting the responsibility that freedom brings.