Mr. Francis De Castro
· Chairperson, Modern Languages Department.
· Moderator, School trip to abroad.
Years at Cardinal Hayes High School:
· Joined the Cardinal Hayes Faculty in September of 2006.
· M.S. in Education, School Building Leadership Program at Manhattan College.
· B.A. in Political Science from Lehman College with Minors in History and Middle and High School Education.
Courses Currently Teaching:
- Spanish 3 Native (Periods 3, 4, 8)
- Spanish 2 Non-Native (Periods 2 and 6)
Courses Previously Taught:
- Spanish 1
- Spanish 1 Academy
- Spanish 1 Honors
- Spanish 2 Native
- Religion 9
- Freshman Coordinator
- Period 9 After School Program