- Mr. Eckhoff has been a member of the history department since 2002 and a member of the Religion Department since 2017.
- BA in history from Cathedral College of the Immaculate Conception in 1982.
- Member NY Province Society of Jesus (Jesuits) 1982 -1985.
- Graduate studies in philosophy, history and communication arts at Fordham University, Lehman College and Loyola University, New Orleans.
- Social Studies teacher at Middle School 45
- Teacher at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School
- History and religious studies teacher at Cardinal Spellman HS
- International Tax Consultant and Senior Staffing Manager with PriceWaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Director of Religious Education at St. Philip Neri Parish, Bronx
- Academic Dean at St.Barnabas High School, Bronx
Courses Currently Teaching
- Global History and Geography 2
- Global History and Geography 2 Honors
- Religious Studies 10
Courses Previously Taught
- United States History and Government
- AP World History
- Global History and Geography 1
Relevant Awards & Recognition.
- Father Leo Spirit Award. Given by the Sports Council of St. Francis Xavier School in the Bronx for years of dedicated service to the children and sports programs at St. Francis Xavier school and parish. (2013)