Dear Prospective Student:
In order to be considered for admission into Cardinal Hayes as a transfer student you must go through the application process. To determine your current level of achievement in math and reading, you must take our Transfer Exam. The exam is the first step in the admissions process.
On the day of the Transfer Exam, you must bring:
· One letter of recommendation from your Principal or Counselor. (No teacher recommendations will be honored!)
· Your most recent report card. If you are applying to grades 10, 11 or 12, you must bring a copy of your most updated transcripts in addition to your report card.
· Completed Hayes application. Please do not omit any section of the application.
· $52.00 cash or money order. No personal checks will be accepted on the day of the testing.
· We will not process your application or arrange an interview unless ALL documents have been submitted.
· After your application is completed and you have concluded your interview, we will notify you about our decision within one day of your interview. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Craig Joseph at (718) 292-6100 ext. 187.